Tuesday, May 4, 2010

man vs. machines



upon testing, rp's first automated poll machines just confirmed what candidates and voters alike feared — the hapless machines had no inkling how to do what they were supposed to do in the first place, that is, to count.

in batangas, they were said to have read lp votes in favor of np; in las piñas, np votes for lp; and so on an so forth.

so it's not noynoy vs. villar after all. nor villar vs. erap. nor gibo vs. noynoy. nor jamby vs. herself.

it's all of them vs. the machines.

image manipulated from photos grabbed from here, here, here, here and here.

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to read your blog. But you are not getting a lot of visitors.

    So I will help you out. I have over 800 people a day coming to my blog. On Wednesday, tomorrow I will put the weekly links list.

    http://hahacoolstuff.blogspot.com/

    You can see, last time it was Saturday, May 1.

    Now I want you to choose your favorite post that you would like me to show on my blog, (link list) tomorrow.

    So people will see a interesting link on my blog and they will be sent to this blog :)
    Please talk to me if you are interested, no strings attached, just want to help :)

    Here is my email: steinararason@gmail.com
    My name is Steinar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee thanks! Emailing you now...

    ReplyDelete